Printer suitable for the use of materials with low dimensional shrinkage.
Print area 750 x 750 x 750 mm
750 is a printer with single extruder FDM technology
It is constructed of aluminum and powder-coated steel.
Axis movements are on guides and ball screws with encoder motors on the X/Y axes.
The printing table is fixed and is made of ground aluminum with self-levelling of the table top.
It has a filament end sensor with encoder, power interruption sensor, motor stall detection due to step loss, PT100 temperature sensor, LED lighting, and there is also a spool holder with material drying system(spools from 700gr to 5kg) and a provision for fume discharge.
The printer uses any G-code(Simplify3D, Cura, …).
Complies with CE regulations.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1310 x 1140 x 1790 mm
- X/Y axis resolution: 20 Microns
- Maximum speed X/Y axes: 300mm/sec
- Climate control printing area: Max 55°
- Heated printing surface: Max 100°
- Maximum extrusion temperature: Max 300°
PLA, PLA CARBON, PETG, TECH, TPU…