1300 Hybrid is a printer with DPE ( Direct Pellet Extruder) technology and FDM
It is constructed of aluminum and powder-coated steel.
Transmission system with Cartesian kinematics, X/Y/Z axis movements are on guides and ball screws and motors with Encoder.
The printing table is fixed and is made of ground aluminum with self-levelling of the table top.
Features a fine filament or granule sensor, PT100 temperature sensor, LED illumination.
The printer uses any G-code(Simplify3D, Cura, …).
Complies with CE regulations.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1840 x 2090 x 2000/3050 mm
- X/Y axis resolution: 20 Microns
- Maximum speed X/Y axes: 85 mm/sec
- Climate control printing area: Max 50°
- Heated printing surface: Max 100°
- Maximum extrusion temperature: Max 400°