533 Dual is a printer with IDEX dual extruder FDM technology,
It is constructed of aluminum and powder-coated steel.
Axis movements are on guides and ball screws with an IDEX Cartesian transmission system.
The printing table is removable and is made of ground aluminum with self-levelling of the table top.
It has end-of-filament sensors, power interruption sensor, PT100 temperature sensor, motor stall detection due to step loss, LED lighting, and in addition there are two coil holders with material drying system and a provision for smoke exhaust.
The printer uses any G-code(Simplify3D, Cura, …).
Complies with CE regulations.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1160 x 670 x 1800 mm
- X/Y axis resolution: 20 Microns
- Maximum speed X/Y axes: 300mm/sec
- Climate control printing area: Max 70°
- Heated printing surface: Max 120°
- Maximum extrusion temperature: Max 400°
ABS, NYLON, TECH, TPU…