333 Dry is a 3D printer with liquid-cooled dual extruder FDM technology.
It is constructed of aluminum and powder-coated steel.
Axis movements are on guides and ball screws with an X/Y core transmission system.
The printing table is removable and is made of ground aluminum with self-levelling of the table top.
It has end-of-filament sensors, power interruption sensor, PT1000 temperature sensor, LED lighting, and there are also two spool holders with material drying system (spools from 700gr to 2.5kg) and a provision for fume discharge.
The printer uses any G-code (Simplify3D, Cura, …).
Complies with CE regulations.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 890 x 610 x 806 mm
- X/Y axis resolution: 20 Microns
- Maximum speed X/Y axes: 300mm/sec
- Climate control printing area: Max 90°
- Heated printing surface: Max 120°
- Maximum extrusion temperature: Max 400°
ABS, NYLON, TECH…