Material with Low Dimensional Shrinkage and Suitable for Technical Prints
- Thermoplastic polyurethane.
- Thermoplastic elastomer derived from the automotive industry.
- It is a polymer that has outstanding abrasion resistance, excellent physical/mechanical properties, good flexibility over a wide range of temperatures, excellent tear and tear resistance, and resistance to impact, chemicals, industrial oils, and acids without undergoing corrosion.
- Suitable for prototyping soles, seals, belts, joints, shock absorbers.
- It can have different degrees of hardness (shore) depending on the uses.
250° – 290°C
PRINT BED TEMPERATURE
Coils from: 700 g to 5 kg