Material with Low Dimensional Shrinkage and Suitable for Technical Prints
- ABS with added micro charges.
- It is a material that is unlikely to fail the prints.
- It is a polymer with good mechanical performance that upon Annealing can achieve high thermal resistance. It is odorless, UV and hydrolysis resistant.
- Suitable for making technical prototypes, including complex ones that must have high mechanical and thermal resistance and an excellent aesthetic finish.
- Odorless and environmentally friendly.
170 – 210°C
PRINT BED TEMPERATURE
Coils from: 700 g to 5 kg