Low Dimensional Shrinkage Material
- Polylactic Acid.
- It is biodegradable because it is derived from renewable natural resources. It is suitable for any area of application.
- It is a tensile-resistant polymer, has a good surface quality and glossy finish, is easy to print, resists UV light, is inexpensive, odorless, and nontoxic.
- Suitable for making large prototypes, for detailed and aesthetic parts, architectural models, toys.
- It is not suitable for food contact, long-term outdoor use and temperatures above 50°C.
- It can be supported by PVA.
170 – 210°C
PRINT BED TEMPERATURE
Coils from: 700 g to 5 kg