Low Dimensional Shrinkage Material
- Polyethylene terephthalate with added Glycone.
- It is used in many work areas (e.g., displays, packaging, protective masks, food containers, etc. ).
- The material has excellent chemical resistance, high impact resistance (while scratching very easily), high mechanical strength, and excellent flexibility resulting in strong and durable prints.
- Suitable for large prints due to its low dimensional shrinkage.
- Odorless material and suitable for food contact(e.g., water bottles, food packaging, etc. ).
230 – 250°C
PRINT BED TEMPERATURE
Coils from: 700 g to 5 kg