Material suitable for printing Techniques
- It is used in many sectors from domestic to industrial due to its high mechanical and thermal properties.
- It is a very impact-resistant polymer, tough, lightweight, durable, has excellent aesthetics and minimal deformation. It is also odorless, suitable for post processing, and polishable with acetone gas.
- Suitable for making durable prototypes and functional parts in industry.
- It is a material similar to that commonly used in injection molding.
- It is not suitable for food contact and UV exposure.
- It can be supported by HIPS.
250° – 290°C
PRINT BED TEMPERATURE
Coils from: 700 g to 5 kg